Wednesday 18 March 2009

Latest and Greatest

Hi there

Join now to see more details of 10 Pound Horror Fiend, Carrion Film's fantastic Media Award and read Director Ashley Thorpe's interview with Fangoria here - see his poster for the film below. Pick up a copy of the righteous Death Ray magazine this month to read the exclusive interview with me about this hugely successful production and find out details
of my recent Film Festival nomination!


If you want to work in the Horror industry in any way, get in touch with me as I want your support and input in this project. When you subscribe to this site for only 10 pounds, you will get the chance to tell me about your work and your passion for all things blood and guts and be involved with the making of The 10 Pound Horror Film!

Tom Atkinson
Producer


No comments: