Tuesday 3 March 2009

March of the damned!

Hello

Spring is in the air and the flowers are blooming and death and blackness reign in my heart. So all is as it should be then! The 10 Pound Horror Film is continuing to get rave reviews from the British Press so watch out for a piece in the awesome Death Ray magazine out on the 12th March. I spoke to Death Rays Thom Hutchinson about the film and the funding and will post the article on the Press and Contacts page as soon as I can.

This month we have a great feature on SaruDama.com the only place to go for all things Japanese and Horror so check it out. Many thanks to Scott for this piece and I agree with him that "It's time to rock the Horror Film Industry!" so sign up and become a 10 Pound Horror Fiend. Be a part of this ground breaking production, I want all people of sick mind who lurk in the dark and dream of blood to help develop this film. Click here and subscribe now.

Tom Atkinson

Producer

No comments: